Monday, August 22, 2011

I GOT A BLOG AWARD!

I want to say a huge thanks to Emily over at Playground Duty for this blog award! She is one of my very best friends and her blog is awesome. She is a DIY queen and makes some of the coolest things. She is also one of the best teachers that I know!!!!!


The OFFICIAL rules of the award are:
-Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
-Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
-Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
-Contact those bloggers and tell them the exciting news!

Ok, 7 things about myself:

1: I am a nurse, RN to be specific. I am also in school getting my masters and I will be a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner when I complete the program. I currently work as an RN Case Manager for a large home health agency. I work mostly with older adults and I love my job!

2: I am an animal lover. I try and rescue animals and return lost animals all the time. My husband thinks that I am crazy and tells me that I need to stop trying to coax stray dog into my car. I cant even hear the humane society commercial with all the abused pets without crying. I scream and close my eyes and make him change the channel immediately.

3: I am total perfectionist. I cannot stand to do something half way. I do it all the way or not at all. I am that girl who totally freaks out if she gets an A- because I know that I can do better.

4: I am a mom to a BEAUTIFUL one month old boy, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a hermit crab. I am a nurturer by nature. I cant help but want to care for things.... thus being a nurse. Being a mom is the most amazing and rewarding experience. I could not imagine how my life would have been without my son.

5: I have ADD. I cannot sit still. I cant even watch TV without being on my computer, phone, and talking to DH. Relax isnt in my vocabulary.

6: I am married to the best man in the whole wide world. We met senior year of high school, started dating, became exclusive at the end of senior year, we to penn state together, got engaged and built a house, got married, and had a baby. We have been together for a little over 8 years and married for about 2.5 years. (He is also an AMAZING father).

7: I am obsessed with aquariums. I love zoos too but aquariums are about the best thing ever to me. I could literally go on a world tour of aquariums and never get tired of them!!!

I would like to award this blog award to:
Anna @ Pinkadots
Aimee @ Sprik Space

Head on over and check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the honor! Your son is a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! And I'm terribly upset that I have missed out on a BUNCH of your posts! They used to pop up in my blog feed but then they stopped and I've missed SO MUCH!!! Congrats on Foster! He's adorable!!!!

    To get the font, go to your dashboard and click on "designs" then on "template designer" at the top left. It's in there with a bunch of other stuff you can change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SOOOOSOSOSOSOS much! AS soon as I get caught up on blogging I will do this!

    ReplyDelete