Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thoughts and Updates

First let me start by saying that being a mom is the best thing in the whole entire world. These past 7 weeks have been the best weeks of my life. Truly the past 43 weeks have been the best of my life (the pregnancy and time with Foster since he has been born).

I know that you are probably thinking that I am crazy and wondering "who could enjoy a pregnancy with that many problems and constant issues?!".... ME! I worked so hard to experience all that and I feel like I was robbed of my last 4 weeks of being pregnant and I pray that I will get another chance to be pregnant because I loved it.

Foster amazes me and I often wonder how my life would have been if I didnt get to see what a miracle we could create (with the help of an amazing doctor and nurses). When he cries and I hold him he calms down and its an amazing feeling to be so "connected" to someone.

All my life I have said that I would NEVER want to be a stay-at-home mom because it just wasnt for me. Well, let me tell ya, I wish so badly that I could stay home with Foster for at least a year. Its just not in the cards for me but, man, would I love it.

Updates:
- I have a liver/gallbladder ultrasound tomorrow
- Foster and I will be attending our first gymboree class tomorrow after the Dr.
- I have an appointment with a Hepatologist this coming Monday.



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment