Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1. What temp do you keep your thermostat on during the day?
Truthfully between 68 and 70 but that is because I am home on maternity leave. Normally set it to 78 but it NEVER gets that hot because our house is so well insulated... it gets up to maybe 72.

2. What temp do you keep your thermostat on at night?.
Between 64 and 66. We like it cold to sleep =)

3. In a canister of mixed nuts do you pick out only certain ones or do you eat them all?
I pick out and eat the cashews and peanuts. ONLY.

4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
I am not a fan of chocolate but once I had some raspberry ones and they were good!

5. How do you buy books?
Text books I buy online, normal books at the book store. I wanna take Foster to half price books and get him some books soon!

6. How do you like your eggs cooked?
I like eggs all ways, I love them actually. My favorite it over easy/medium. I like the whites cooked and the yellows "dippy".

7. Can you whistle?
Honestly, no not at all. Thanks for asking =(

8. What common word do you always misspell?
Definitely.... is that right?!

9. Are you afraid of flying?
Not really. I have done it tons but had some bad experiences so I dont love it, makes me a little nervous.

10. How often do you go shopping?
Too much. I dont go clothing shopping for me really but I always seem to buy little things and stuff for Foster. Im bad about spending money =(

A foster picture to keep you happy: (from his first week home, he was so little!)



2 comments:

  1. Love that pic of F :) If you ever want to go to half priced books on a weekend, I'll go with you - I love that place! The one on Lane Ave has a pretty big kids section :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you guys! Hope all is well with Foster. Worried about his vision- keep me in the loop.

    ReplyDelete