Thursday, June 30, 2011

DIY Blocks for Maternity Pictures

When we decided that we wanted to have maternity pictures taken I knew right away what kind of props I wanted to find and use but I just couldnt find what I wanted no matter how hard I looked.

I ordered some blocks on amazon and when they came the colors werent what I wanted and they were pretty small and dinged up so I decided that I was going to make my own blocks! We also ended up getting some magnetic letter train pieces that Justin really liked for a picture and worked on those too. Here is what I did:

Materials:
Small wooden blocks- I got mine at Michaels for $0.79 each!
Wood paint in the color of your choice- I used spray wood paint.
Stickers with the letters of the blocks that you want- I just got a set that had the whole alphabet.

Here is what we did:





and here is how they turned out:




1 comment:

  1. They turned out perfect! I have to steal the train idea for when we have another!

    ReplyDelete