Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome to the new blog!

Welcome! Im am so excited to be starting THIS blog. This begins our new life as a family. This is the next phase and I want to remember all of it.

I wanted a place where I could post pictures, stories, etc so that friends and family can stay updated and enjoy it all as much as we do.

As of today I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant. We are expecting a little BOY! His official due date is August 19th 2011 although we hope to meet him before that because he and I are both measuring ahead. His name is going to be Foster.

If you arent too familiar with our background/story then click the "About Us" tab under the header and get a quick recap!

If you click the "My Foster Belly" tab there are bump pictures from 10 weeks till now!

Feel free to follow my blog (i love followers) and leave comments PLEASE =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm following now to make sure to follow my blog, too :) So excited for this new blog to document Foster's adventures!

    ReplyDelete